Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fkleinbu View Post
    You will get plenty of trigger time with the little 17 HMR based AR.. Other than one of those Colt licensed Walthers 22 AR's my little .17 has had more rounds down it's tube than all of my other AR uppers..

And best of all.. No guilt when you don't pick up your brass <grin>..

Great out to 100 yards.. I have mine topped with a Leupold Vari X 3x9 Rimfire scope, and it is a little nail driver.. Murder on pest birds.. Anyway let us know how you like it when you get it..

flk k

Thanks again and I did want to keep the back yard free of the brass so I made this, (see attached). It works great and keep checking in and I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fkleinbu View Post
      You will get plenty of trigger time with the little 17 HMR based AR.. Other than one of those Colt licensed Walthers 22 AR's my little .17 has had more rounds down it's tube than all of my other AR uppers..

And best of all.. No guilt when you don't pick up your brass <grin>..

Great out to 100 yards.. I have mine topped with a Leupold Vari X 3x9 Rimfire scope, and it is a little nail driver.. Murder on pest birds.. Anyway let us know how you like it when you get it..

flk k
      No guilt on my brass in the yard, Made this a few weeks back and now have a "real bag" being made but this one catches every round when I tested it with my 556 (150 rounds). I'll be testing with my 22 once it warms and drys up here, wet, cold and muddy.
      Last edited by Tedward; 03-11-2013, 23:17. Reason: typo

Comment

I just got off the phone with AA... 6-8 months back on these things.... brutal

I'd really like one... if anyone has one for sale hit me up...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TonyM View Post
          I just got off the phone with AA... 6-8 months back on these things.... brutal

I'd really like one... if anyone has one for sale hit me up...lol
          Since I am moving to the coast, I will be selling off most of my AR collection.. I do have a nice AA 17HMR upper I could sell.. It will come with 4 AA magazines

Upper with mags and pouch $700
          Add Leupold 3x9 Rimfire scope and mount +$400

A lower is available for face to face transactions..

flk k

Comment

Working...
          X