Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes the best 300 Blackout AR uppers?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Unconfigured Ad Widget Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes the best 300 Blackout AR uppers?

There are a lot of manufacturers of the 300 Blk now, so is there any consensus among the owners as to which ones are the best and which ones have issues and should be avoided? I'm looking for a conventional AR carbine style upper w/ 16" barrel.

RESOLVED: I just bought the Advanced Armaments 16" upper. Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by cantgrowup; 07-28-2012, 13:02.

The only one I have heard lots of bad things about are the CMMG ones. Noveske is my fav but my AAC has been trouble free as well.

Comment

What exactly are the specific problems with the CMMG brand? I have run into a few comments on the different forums but they are always qualified with "I heard from a friend of a friend who has a cousin who's brother had a problem with his CMMG". Has anyone here actually had a problem and what was it? I have one on order and am curious what I need to look for when it arrives. Thanks...
      Last edited by UtopiaTexas; 07-15-2012, 10:57.

Comment

Best? Well, Noveske and AAC are gonna be hard to beat. I have a PSA
        http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ned-upper.html
        I got it with the MOE hanguards and It's a hell of a value I've been told the barrel is made for PSA by FN. I'm very happy with it.

Comment

Noveske and AAC from the homework I have done.......

Comment

I have also been happy with the AAC upper I bought. Cycles using sub and super sonic ammo. And accuracy sub is very good.

Comment

Resolved

RESOLVED: I just bought the Advanced Armaments 16" upper. Thanks for the advice. I didn't even have to backorder one from AAC. They directed me to one of their stocking dealers that had one in stock for immediate delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by cantgrowup View Post
                RESOLVED: I just bought the Advanced Armaments 16" upper. Thanks for the advice. I didn't even have to backorder one from AAC. They directed me to one of their stocking dealers that had one in stock for immediate delivery.
                they are good about that.

I want a 300 BLK handi rifle. Cant find one.

Comment

Anyone have any experience with the new DPMS blackout?

Comment

Working...
                  X