X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 AAC Blackout Ammunition

300 AAC Blackout ammunition is listed at the major distributors.

Retail Prices:

Remington 300 AAC Blackout 123gr Ammunition: $12.99/box of 20 rounds
    Remington 300 AAC Blackout 220gr SubSonic Ammunition: $21.99/box of 20 rounds

http://shop.umlautarms.com/images/300BLK-556Pic2.jpg
    Last edited by Lars; 12-22-2010, 15:20.

Midway USA is listing the Remington 300 AAC Blackout 220 grain ammunition. Its not in stock, but they are accepting orders.

Comment

umlautarms is out too. they have the 123 and 220 gr listed. I have yet to shoot any of the 123gr stuff.

Comment

I have been told the ammo should be in stock by the end of the month. Remington is in the process of a run of 5,000,000 rounds.

Comment

5 million, that will last more than a day, sweet.

I'd call 5 million rounds COMMITMENT!!

Comment

According to reports, the 300 AAC Blackout has now completed the SAAMI acceptance process and the official drawings and specifications will be published shortly.

Comment

123 Gr loads

I got word that the 123 Gr round is having the bullet redesigned and will be delayed in the 2nd production run. The first lot is in the field but the second will have the new bullet.

Or you can wait for the Hornady load or the ATK load.

Either way....we will have several different loads to play with.

Wilson seems to be working on a 130 gr hunting load too.

Good times on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by john1701 View Post
                I got word that the 123 Gr round is having the bullet redesigned and will be delayed in the 2nd production run. The first lot is in the field but the second will have the new bullet.

Or you can wait for the Hornady load or the ATK load.

Either way....we will have several different loads to play with.

Wilson seems to be working on a 130 gr hunting load too.

Good times on the way.
                Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to someone coming up with a 155gr hunting load.

Comment

Great to that Remington, Hornady and Federal will all be making ammo. Lots of choices on store shelves.

Comment

I have confirmed some info on the Remington ammo from rsilvers on Silencertalk http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/vi...?f=128&t=66931

Originally posted by rsilvers
                    123 grain full power ammo is delayed because we are redesigning the bullet to be longer. This will make it feed is the widest range of guns. This will take months.

220 subsonic will be flowing again in Feb.

A bunch of other ammo choices will be out from other companies. I know of over a dozen loads being rushed out - so in March expect expanding full power ammo.

Bulk primed brass will be available from AAC as early as March or Q2 at the latest. These will be 2000 case packs and smaller ammo companies can use it to load their own speciality loads - but MidwayUSA will also have it and anyone can buy it. Retail 100 case unprimed packs will follow but I am not sure when.
                    Last edited by Lars; 01-26-2011, 18:58.

Comment

Working...
                    X